Secretary, Kasturba Health Society, Sevagram invites applications for the under mentioned posts-
- Laboratory Technician – B.Sc. with DMLT from Govt. recognized Institute approved by State Technical Board / University with at least two years experience in a teaching institute. (11 Posts)
- Radiotherapy Technician – 2 Years Diploma in Radio Technology with at least one year experience in operation of Linear Accelerator in a 500 bedded hospital. (1 Post)
- X-Ray Technician – B.Sc. with Diploma in Radiography from Maharashtra State Technical Board / University with at least two years experience in a 500 bedded hospital. (1 Post)
- Staff Nurse – Must have passed Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery, MSCIT and should be registered with Maharashtra Nursing Council, Mumbai. Candidates with experience of working in a 500 or more bedded hospital will be preferred. (128 Posts)
- Social Worker - M.S.W. of recognized University, experienced candidate will be preferred. (1 Post)
- Artist – BFA from any recognized University with experience of one year in a Medical Institute or any large Institute. (1 Post)
- Refractionist – HSSC with Two years Diploma in Optometry and minimum 2 years experience in a 500 bedded hospital. (1 Post)
- Opthalmic Assistant – HSSC Two years Diploma in Optometry and minimum 2 years experience in a 500 bedded hospital. (1 Post)
- Home Sister – Graduation from any recognized University and MSCIT with at least one year experience in a hostel of 500 bedded hospital (1 Post).
- Security Officer – Graduate from any recognized University or HSSC (for ex serviceman) with experience of at least two year in a large Institution and or experience in a 500 bedded hospital. (1 Post)
- Lower Division Clerk – Graduate from a recognized University, proficiency in operating computers, Typing 40 WPM English, Typing 30 WPM Marathi/Hindi and MSCIT with one year experience. (11 Posts)
- Telephone Operator – SSC & Telephone Operator Diploma from Govt. recognized Institute and fluency in communications in Marathi, English and Hindi. (3 Posts)
- Electrician – SSC and Diploma or Certificate in Electrician Trades of any Govt. approved Institute or ITI with experience of at least one year. (2 Posts)
- Carpenter – SSC and Diploma or Certificate in Carpentry from Govt. approved Institute or ITI with experience of at least one year. (1 Post)
- OT Assistant –HSSC and Certificate/Diploma Course in OT Techniques with two years experience in a 500 bedded hospital. (3 Posts)
- Laboratory Assistant: HSSC with DMLT from Govt. recognized Institute experienced candidates will be preferred. (5 Posts)
- X-Ray Assistant – HSSC and Diploma in Radiography with one year experience in a 500 bedded hospital. (1 Post)
- Daftari – HSSC from any recognized University / Board with two years experience in Office of a large Institute. (1 Post)
- Driver cum Attendant – SSC and must have valid Driving Transport License of Light & Heavy (with bus badge) with two years experience in a 500 bedded hospital. (1 Post)
- Attendant – SSC of State/Central Board with two years experience in a 500 beded hospital/Institute. (72 Posts)
- Bus Conductor – SSC with valid Conductor License with experience of College bus Conductor for two years. (1 Post)
- Cook cum Attendant – SSC from State/Central Board with proficiency in cooking. Must have worked for large organization/ hospital for at least one year. (1 Post)
Candidates must have registration of Employment Exchange failing which application will not be considered.
The details related to the application form, mandatory documents thereto have been notified below which may be referred to.
The aspiring candidates should download the prescribed form of application and terms and conditions specified in this respect by the Institute from the official website i.e. www.mgims.ac.in and has to tender his/her application with the Office of the Dean, Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, P.O. Sevagram, Wardha 442102 latest by 4 PM of 10th June 2016 along with the certified copies of certificates, documents, as required by the notification in this respect, appearing on the said website. The application so received shall be screened by the Institute and shortlisted candidates shall be intimated about the date, time and place on which he/she is required to appear before the Board of Interview at their own cost.
The age limit applicable for all posts shall not be below 18 years and not exceeding 30 years as on 31st May 2016.
Age Relaxation: Due weightage may be given to candidate having experience in recognized Medical Teaching Organization and possessing additional qualification for the designated job.
The Institute reserves the right related to selection or appointment and hence no right, claim should be assumed to have vested with the Applicant in this respect.
- Candidates must have registered with Employment Exchange and copy of the same should be submitted along with the Application form failing which application will not be considered.
- Mandatory Documents : All the documents related to required Qualification should be enclosed along with application
- Experience Certificate is mandatory wherever experience is required in the advertisement
- Proof of Date of Birth must have been enclosed with the application
- Caste Certificate/ Caste Validity should be submitted along with application by the reserved category candidates