- The total posts of Attendant mentioned in the Notification dated 26/2/2020 may be read as follows: (69 Posts - 4 SC, 2 ST, 3 VJNT, 3 OBC, 9 SEBC, Open 41)
- Second last point may be read as: Requirement of Educational Qualification and/or age limit may be relaxed in the context of working experience of the candidate who has worked in a Medical College / Hospital having minimum 500 beds strength for more than 10 years
Dean, Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medicals Sciences, Sevagram invites application for the post of Attendant as per the following specifications:
49 Posts – 4 SC, 2 ST, 3 NT, 3 OBC, 6 SEBC, 5 EWS, Open 25
Minimum Qualification & Experience Required: SSC of State/Central Board with two years’ experience in a 300 bedded hospital and/or Medical College.
Candidates must have registration of Employment Exchange failing which application will not be considered.
The aspiring candidates should download the prescribed form of application from the official website i.e. www.mgims.ac.in and submit it to the Office of the Dean, Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, PO: Sevagram, Wardha 442102 latest by 4 PM of 16th March 2020 along with the certified copies of certificates, documents, as required by the notification in this respect, appearing on the said website. The application so received shall be screened by the Institute and shortlisted candidates shall be intimated about the date, time and place on which he/she is required to appear for skill test and before the Board of Interview at their own cost.
- Details related to the application form, mandatory documents thereto have been notified in the attached form which may be referred to.
- Initially appointment will be for 2 years on consolidated salary and only after satisfactory completion of the said period they may be considered for regularization of service failing which services will be discontinued.
- The age limit applicable for all posts shall not be below 18 years and not exceeding 38 years (for open category)/ 43 years (for reserved category) years as on 31st March 2020.
- Requirement of Educational Qualification and/or age limit may be relaxed in the context of working experience of the candidate who has worked in a Medical College/Hospital having minimum 500 beds strength for more than 5 years.
- The Institute reserves the right related to selection or appointment and hence no right, claim should be assumed to have vested with the Applicant in this respect.