Secretary, Kasturba Health Society, Sevagram invites application on prescribed format with complete biodata, attested copies of academic and experience certificates for the position of Medical physicist cum RSO (Open category) for the department of radiotherapy under Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sevagram, Wardha, Maharashtra. The department is equipped with linear accelerator with IMRT & IGRT (M/s Varian), Telecobalt (Phoenix), Hyperthermia and High-dose-rate brachytherapy unit (M/s Elekta) and is in the process of acquiring wide-bore CT-simulator shortly. The department runs a postgraduate programme in radiotherapy (MD) and is actively involved in quality assured clinical radiation therapy, teaching, training and research in radiation oncology and medical physics. The selected candidate would be working with two other colleagues in medical physics and would be expected to participate in the regular clinical, teaching, training and research programmes of the department.
Qualification & Experience: The candidate must have M.Sc. in Medical Physics from a recognized Institute/University and minimum 12 months of internship in a recognized well ‐equipped radiation therapy department OR MSc in Physics with Diploma in Radiological/Medical physics from BARC or from AERB recognized university/institution and minimum 12 months of internship in a recognized well‐equipped radiation therapy department. He/ She should also have a Radiological Safety Officer (RSO) certificate. 2 years’ experience in a well-equipped radiotherapy department is required.
- Eligible candidates should submit the applications on the Prescribed format completed in all aspects with certified photocopies of academic and experience certificates must reach to the office of the Secretary, Kasturba Health Society, Sevagram Dist. Wardha – 442102, Maharashtra (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) latest by 18/12/2021.
- Incomplete Application Form and application received beyond due date will not be accepted.
- Date/Time/Venue of interview shall be intimated on email of the candidates.
- Institute reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or cancel the interview or entire selection process.
- Salary: As admissible under the rules of Kasturba Health Society.
- Age: Upper age limit 38 years for open category and 43 years for reserved category.