The Dean, Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sevagram invites sealed tenders for the following items. The tenders in sealed envelope superscribed with name of the item and Department should be submitted in the office of “The Dean, Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sevagram, Maharashtra 442102” latest by 28/09/2017 up to 3.00 PM.
The Technical Bids will be open on the next day i.e. 29/09/2017 at 3.00 pm in the Committee Room, Dean Office. The tender fees of Rs. 1,000/- (nonrefundable) is to be paid by enclosing D.D.favoring ‘Kasturba Health Society, Sevagram’ payable at Sevagram / Wardha.
Tender forms will be available in the office of the Dean (Central Purchase Section) on working days between 10.00 am and 4.00 pm. Tender forms also can be obtained by sending email to ‘email@example.com’ or can be downloaded from the institute website (www.mgims.ac.in).
The Dean reserves the right to reject any or all the tenders without assigning any reason.
A) Physiology Department (Sports Physiology Lab):
1) Exercise Physiology System with all accessories
B) JN Boy's Hostel:
1) Automatic Roti making Machine
C) Community Medicine Department:
1) Four Wheeler Vehicle (Mahindra Bolero ZLX BSIV)
D) Medicine Department (3rd Call):
1) ECG Machine with Trolley
E) MCH, Melghat Project:
1) Four Wheeler Vehicle (Tata Sumo Gold CX PS BS4) against buyback of old Tata Grande
2) Four Wheeler Vehicle (Maruti Suzuki OMNI)
F) Orthopaedics Department:
1) Ultra High Definition-4K Imaging System with all components, 2) UHD 4K Monitor, 3) Video Cart, 4) 4K Arthroscope 30° 5) Irrigation Pump, 6) Shaver System, 7) Fiber Optic Light Cable, 8) Radio frequency device, 9) ACL/PCL Drill Guide Systems, 10) Shoulder Arthroscopy Instruments and Accessories, 11) Kyphoplaty kit (Disposable), 12) Noiseless suction Machine,
13) Bipolar Cautery, 14) General Orthopaedics Instruments & Specific Instruments