The Dean, Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sevagram invites sealed tenders for the following items. The tenders in sealed envelope superscribed with name of the item and Department should be submitted in the office of “The Dean, Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sevagram, Maharashtra 442102” latest by 12/10/2017 up to 3.00 PM. The Technical Bids will be open on the next day i.e. 13/10/2017 at 3.00 pm in the Committee Room, Dean Office. The tender fees of Rs. 1,000/- (nonrefundable) is to be paid by enclosing D.D. favoring ‘Kasturba Health Society, Sevagram’ payable at Sevagram / Wardha.
Tender forms will be available in the office of the Dean (Central Purchase Section) on working days between 10.00 am and 4.00 pm. Tender forms also can be obtained by sending email to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ or can be downloaded from the institute website (www.mgims.ac.in).
The Dean reserves the right to reject any or all the tenders without assigning any reason.
A) Medicine Department:
1) Non-Invasive portable Ventilator with NIV masks, 2) High Flow Oxygen Therapy System 3 + 1 3) Mobile Surgical LED Spot Light, 4) Hemodialysis Machine with facility of SLED, 5) High Flow Air Oxygen Mixer 1 + 1
B) Anaesthesiology Department:
1) Multipara Monitor, 2) Peripheral Nerve Stimulator 3) Disposable Bronchoscopes (fibre optic)
C) Ophthalmology Department:
1) Portable Vision Screener-Binocular Autorefractometer, 2) Radio Frequency Cautery (2 MHz) with accessories 3) Bipolar Wet Field Cautery 4) Phaco Wet Lab Teaching Set, 5) Cataract Surgery Set (Stainless Steel), 6) Titanium Eye Surgery Set (Epsilon), 7) Titanium Microsurgical Set (Epsilon)
D) ENT Department:
1) ENT Instruments
E) Radiotherapy Department:
1) Flat Couch Top against buyback of old Flat Couch Top
F) Pathology Department:
1) Automated Capillary Electrophoresis Apparatus