The Dean, Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sevagram invites sealed tenders for the following items. The tenders in sealed envelope superscribed with name of the item and Department should be submitted in the office of “The Dean, Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sevagram, Maharashtra 442102” latest by 02/11/2017 up to 3.00 PM. The Technical Bids will be open on the next day i.e. 03/11/2017 at 3.00 pm in the Committee Room, Dean Office. The tender fees of Rs. 1,000/- (nonrefundable) is to be paid by enclosing D.D. favoring ‘Kasturba Health Society, Sevagram’ payable at Sevagram / Wardha.
Tender forms will be available in the office of the Dean (Central Purchase Section) on working days between 10.00 am and 4.00 pm. Tender forms also can be obtained by sending email to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ or can be downloaded from the institute website (www.mgims.ac.in).
The Dean reserves the right to reject any or all the tenders without assigning any reason.
A) Community Medicine Department (2nd Call):
1) Four Wheeler Vehicle (Mahindra Bolero ZLX BSIV)
B) MCH, Melghat Project (2nd Call):
1) Four Wheeler Vehicle (Tata Sumo Gold CX PS BS4) against buyback of old Tata Grande
2) Four Wheeler Vehicle (Maruti Suzuki OMNI)
C) Orthopaedics Department (2nd Call):
1) Kyphoplaty kit (Disposable), 2) Noiseless suction Machine, 3) Bipolar Cautery
D) Physiology Department (Sports Physiology Lab) (2nd Call):
1) Exercise Physiology System with all accessories
E) HIS Department:
1) 10 KVA Online UPS, 2) Desktop PCs - 30 Nos., 3) Switch with 24 QSFP Ports