Applications are invited on prescribed form for admission to MBBS course for academic year 2015-16. The candidates shall be selected as per their merit in the Entrance Examination conducted by MGIMS to be held on 19th April 2015 at Nagpur, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Allahabad & Kolkata. Those students who are going to appear in 10+2 Higher Secondary Board Examination in March / April 2015 are also eligible to appear in the competitive Entrance Examination.
In the entrance examination the paper of physics, chemistry and biology will have multiple choice questions, while that on gandhian thought will be of long and short answer type.
The Prospectus and Application Form with syllabus, question papers of Gandhian thought for the last 6 years, with model question papers of Physics, Chemistry and Biology can be had from the office of the Dean either by:
- Paying a sum of Rs. 5000 (including exam fee) personally at the cash counter of Dean’s Office
- Or by remitting a sum of Rs 5000/-(including exam fee) at any branch of State Bank of India by Challan which can be downloaded from the Institute website www.mgims.ac.in. The detailed instructions in this regard are also available on the website.
The Prospectus & Form will be available from 22nd December, 2014 to 7th March, 2015. The last date of receipt of filled up application is 20th March, 2015.
The candidate must attain 17 years of age on or before 31st December of the year of admission. The Candidate must have passed 12th standard examination under 10+2 system of Maharashtra State Higher Secondary Education Board or equivalent examination of any recognised Board or any Indian University with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology individually in each subject in first attempt. The candidate must have obtained minimum 50% marks (40% in the case of SC/ ST/ VJ/ NT/ OBC) taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
The admission is subject to any direction given by the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India, Hon'ble Bombay High Court, Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik and the Medical Council of India.
- The fee structure in MGIMS is as applicable to the Govt. Medical Colleges in Maharashtra State. The Institute does not have any paid seats.
- Please visit our website www.mgims.ac.in for updates.
- All admissions to MGIMS are strictly on Merit and therefore applicants are advised not to try and contact any outside agent or the college authorities / Personnel for seeking admission.