Secretary, Kasturba Health Society, Sevagram Dist.Wardha(MS) invites applications for the following posts in Kasturba Nursing School, Sevagram.
Qualifications and Experience: Master Degree in Nursing recognized by Indian Nursing Council with 3 years teaching experience or B. Sc. Nursing (Basic) / Post Basic with 5 years teaching and administrative experience registered with State Nursing Council. Ph.D is Desirable.
Tutor- 2 (1-ST & 1-EWS)
Qualifications and Experience: Master Degree in Nursing recognized by Indian Nursing Council or B. Sc. Nursing (Basic / Post Basic) or Diploma in Nursing Education and Administration with minimum 2 years of professional experience.
1. For the post of Tutor: Registration with Local Employment Exchange is mandatory, copy of the same to be submitted alongwith application.
2. Eligible candidates should submit the applications with the prescribed proforma (Click here to download the form) with photocopies of academic and experience certificates to the Office of the Medical Superintendent, Kasturba Hospital, Sevagram Dist. Wardha – 442102, Maharashtra (email: email@example.com) latest by 30th September 2023.
3. The application so received shall be screened by the Society and shortlisted candidates shall be intimated about the date, time and place.
4. Salary: As admissible under the rules of Kasturba Health Society.
5. Age: Upper age limit 38 years for open category and 43 years for reserved category.
6. Age & qualification can be relaxed for those candidates having experience in recognizedNursing Teaching Organization and possessing additional qualification for the designated job.
7. Society reserves the right related to selection or appointment and hence no right, claim should be assumed to have vested with the applicant in his respect.